Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Waiting on permit packet

Still waiting on my permit packet from my pool builder, pool designs inc. out of Yardville, NJ. Spoke with them on Monday, they said they were finished preparing the paperwork and would overnight the documents. I offered to drive down and pick them up, as my town building department is only open a few hours per week and I want to move this project along. They assured me they would be there Tuesday. No paperwork on Tuesday :-(. I'm hoping it come today, summer is moving quickly, and my wife is VERY unhappy that I removed the above ground pool already.

On a more upbeat note, if you are enjoying this process or are considering a pool for your home, please check out a FANTASTIC pool forum. www.troublefreepools.com
They are a wealth of information on all aspects of swimming pools.

No comments: